Products
Lever Block
VL Type Lever Block
  • Description
  • Technique Feature
  • Specification
  • Application Scope

1. Compact , Light and easy to carry .

2. Double pawl brake system designed makes it safe and durable .

3. Heat treated steel plates , gears and shafts for enhancing strength ; with forged upper and bottom hooks and high tensile alloy steel chain .

4. 360 degrees rotation handle , be easy to use in confined space .

5. Fatigue tested at 1.5time of working load to 2000 cycles .

6. Safety factor is 4:1 .

Model

VL-0.75

VL-1

VL-1.5

VL-3.0

VL-6.0

VL-9

Capacity (TON)

0.75

1

1.5

3

6

9

Standard Lifting Height(M)

1.5

1.5

1.5

1.5

1.5

1.5

Running test load (KN)

9.2

12.3

18.4

36.8

73.5

110.3

Effort required to lift max. load (N)

148

197

216

336

345

357

No. of chain strand

1

1

1

1

2

3

Load Chain Dia.(MM)

6.3

6.3

7.1

9

9

9

Net.weight(KG)

6.6

6.6

9.7

15.8

25.2

50

Dimensions   (MM)

A

155

155

170

198

198

198

 

B

128

128

147

182

230

350

 

C

310

310

350

470

590

740

 

D

240

240

365

365

365

365

 

G

28

32

36

47

49

65





● Manufacturing capacity display:

 

 

 

Packaging & Shipping

Packaging Details:
Plywood Case(Composite Material Box)


Delivery Time:
7-10Days after receipt of the deposit


Payment terms:
30%(T/T) as deposit, the Rest 70%(T/T) Before Shipment

After-Sale Service:

1. Guarantee Term: one year

2. After-sales team offer technology support anytime and anywhere

3. We are Alibaba Assessed Gold Supplier and could order by Trade Assurance.  

4. We are a factory manufacturing hoisting products,best production capability ,best quality control, Best service .  

5. Inspected by the Inspection Institution of Bureau Veritas Certification.  

6. 100% QC inspection Before Shippment.  

7. CE/GS listed,competitve price.  

8. Prompt reply within 12 hours.

9.When Can I get the quotation?   

We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry . If you are very urgent to get the price , please call us (400-0574-111) or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.  

● Precautions

1, web page product pictures, introduction, packaging, retail price and all other information is for reference only, because the page on the product image for scanning or photographed, such as found in kind and page description slightly inconsistent, please prevail in kind.
2, due to changes in product information products manufacturers and the differences caused by the product parameters, please prevail in kind.
3, my company will be " intentions of quality, intentions of the future, intentions to create; sincere service in the community, to do high-end cranes " to provide customers with fast and timely, thoughtful and perfect after-sales service.

 

Note: Because this product is a large commodity, such as customers are not particularly urgent, we do not recommend the use of express delivery. Suggested use of logistics. Huayu logistics, good Ji logistics, Debon logistics, security to logistics, family logistics and other logistics companies and I have a long-term relationship.

 

● Qualification and honor

 

 

Hot words : Electric chain hoist factory, electric hoist factory, hoist, small electric hoist
Related Product
TOP