Products
Electric Wire Rope Hoist
FTGS-3.2 High-quality Europea single-beam Wire Rope electric hoist
  • Description
  • Technique Feature
  • Specification
  • Application Scope
● Product Description:

European style Electric wire rope hoist is a newly developed electric hoist by our company on the basis of introducing advanced German manufacturing technology of electric wire rope hoist integrating the up to date standard of Hoist. It has rectangular shape with the electromotor, planetary reducer and electric in beeline collocation. Reducer is laid inside the hoisting drum, which can completely compare beauty with the same kind of products of foreign countries whether in the appearance or in the technique feature. Especially the modular design reveals the seamless connection with frequency inverter controlled automatic running of high or low speed diving or lifting.


● Features :

1.compact structure
2.lightweight/small volume
3.convenient operation
4.European style


● Product parameters and structure display


High Efficiency and Make the Most of Space
Advanced technology design guarantees the limit size of product optimization. That is to say, the structure is compact but still offers excellent performance. In the same factory building and work environment, by applying Maxload steel wire electric Hoist, We can cover a greater area and reduce the blind area. If the parameters of Maxload can be used during the factory design stage, we don't need to build a high factory, thus saving investment, increasing profit and lowering cost for the customers.

Accurate Orientation, Highly-efficient Operation, Improved Logistics Efficiency.
High-Quality Hoist drive guarantee safe, stable and highly-efficient operation, compact structure design minimizes lift-Hook deflection, Dual speed for hoisting(Frequency conversion Optional), and all crane trolleys are standard frequency conversion configuration which guarantees highly-efficient operation of cranes and improvement of logistics efficiency in the workshop, and assures that everything asked for by the customers can be carried out as scheduled.

Safe and Reliable, Monitored Operation, Easy Maintenance
Maxload' know-how provides carious protection functions, assuring safe and reliable operation of the crane. The operation monitoring unit can make a detailed record of the operation of electric hoist, operating status of motor and calculations of safe work cycle, as well as give warnings. All the records can be used for maintenance and solving the problems, which will make maintenance ans service plan of the crane more timely and reasonable.

Modularized Design, Lower Maintenance Cost, Perfect Spare Parts and Components 

● Manufacturing capacity display:

 

 

 

Packaging & Shipping

Packaging Details:
Plywood Case(Composite Material Box)


Delivery Time:
7-10Days after receipt of the deposit


Payment terms:
30%(T/T) as deposit, the Rest 70%(T/T) Before Shipment

After-Sale Service:

1. Guarantee Term: one year

2. After-sales team offer technology support anytime and anywhere

3. We are Alibaba Assessed Gold Supplier and could order by Trade Assurance.  

4. We are a factory manufacturing hoisting products,best production capability ,best quality control, Best service .  

5. Inspected by the Inspection Institution of Bureau Veritas Certification.  

6. 100% QC inspection Before Shippment.  

7. CE/GS listed,competitve price.  

8. Prompt reply within 12 hours.

9.When Can I get the quotation?   

We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry . If you are very urgent to get the price , please call us (400-0574-111) or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.  

● Precautions

1, web page product pictures, introduction, packaging, retail price and all other information is for reference only, because the page on the product image for scanning or photographed, such as found in kind and page description slightly inconsistent, please prevail in kind.
2, due to changes in product information products manufacturers and the differences caused by the product parameters, please prevail in kind.
3, my company will be " intentions of quality, intentions of the future, intentions to create; sincere service in the community, to do high-end cranes " to provide customers with fast and timely, thoughtful and perfect after-sales service.

 

Note: Because this product is a large commodity, such as customers are not particularly urgent, we do not recommend the use of express delivery. Suggested use of logistics. Huayu logistics, good Ji logistics, Debon logistics, security to logistics, family logistics and other logistics companies and I have a long-term relationship.

 

● Qualification and honor

 

 

Hot words : Electric chain hoist factory, electric hoist factory, hoist, small electric hoist
TOP