Products
Crane
BZD-02-Z3 Jib crane with electric rotaion to 360 degree
  • Description
  • Technique Feature
  • Specification
  • Application Scope

● Product Description:

The cantilever crane

The cantilever crane is the small and medium-size lifting equipment what has developed in recent years. It has special structure and it has the characteristics of high efficiency, energy conservation, time-saving, economize labor and flexibility. It can be operated optionally in  three-dimensional space, especially in short distance, dense occasion. It is widely used in immobile places like workshop, warehouse and dock. 

 

● Features :

SAFETY
1.Overloading protection device.
2. Current overload protection device
3. Low voltage protection device
4. Limit switch.
5. Shock absorber
6. Emergency stop device.
7. Long bearing buffer for crane traveling.

ADVANTAGE
1) Reasonable structure
2) Favorable performance
3) Smooth starting and stopping
4) Safe and reliable traveling
 

● Product parameters and structure display





● Manufacturing capacity display:

 

 

 

Packaging & Shipping

Packaging Details:
Plywood Case(Composite Material Box)


Delivery Time:
7-10Days after receipt of the deposit


Payment terms:
30%(T/T) as deposit, the Rest 70%(T/T) Before Shipment

After-Sale Service:

1. Guarantee Term: one year

2. After-sales team offer technology support anytime and anywhere

3. We are Alibaba Assessed Gold Supplier and could order by Trade Assurance.  

4. We are a factory manufacturing hoisting products,best production capability ,best quality control, Best service .  

5. Inspected by the Inspection Institution of Bureau Veritas Certification.  

6. 100% QC inspection Before Shippment.  

7. CE/GS listed,competitve price.  

8. Prompt reply within 12 hours.

9.When Can I get the quotation?   

We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry . If you are very urgent to get the price , please call us (400-0574-111) or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.  

● Precautions

1, web page product pictures, introduction, packaging, retail price and all other information is for reference only, because the page on the product image for scanning or photographed, such as found in kind and page description slightly inconsistent, please prevail in kind.
2, due to changes in product information products manufacturers and the differences caused by the product parameters, please prevail in kind.
3, my company will be " intentions of quality, intentions of the future, intentions to create; sincere service in the community, to do high-end cranes " to provide customers with fast and timely, thoughtful and perfect after-sales service.

 

Note: Because this product is a large commodity, such as customers are not particularly urgent, we do not recommend the use of express delivery. Suggested use of logistics. Huayu logistics, good Ji logistics, Debon logistics, security to logistics, family logistics and other logistics companies and I have a long-term relationship.

 

● Qualification and honor

 

 

Hot words : Electric chain hoist factory, electric hoist factory, hoist, small electric hoist
TOP